Sumatra Jungle Tours
Start your Sumatra Jungle Tours : from bukit lawang for orangutan treks than tangkahan for sumatran elephant tours, Explore a Jungle Sumatra and get amazing experience during holiday in the rainforest. pack your backpack, Start a jungle trekking in the Gunung Leuser National Park and searching orangutan and other tropical wildlife. Off road with local jeep tours through palm oil plantation track and rurals area, Joining a mahout bathing and feeding sumatran elephants in the hidden paradise.
- Tour Code : JS-4D1DTKHPP
- Description Activity : Full day Orangutan Trekking and Playing with Sumatra Elephant
- Duration Tour : 4 Day 3 Night Tours (Bukit Lawang - Tangkahan)
- Available : Every Day
**** All timing are estimated and for reference purpose only, actual timing will be provided prior your departure. we also arranges transport pick up in Lake Toba or Berastagi (on request) ****
- Explore Bukit Lawang jungle in one day treks
- See sumatran orangutan and other wildlife
- Learning about flora and fauna
- Enjoying simple picnic in the jungle wihile trekking
- Fast view of rubber and cacao plantation.
- River tubing in the bahorok.
- Explore tangkahan for elephant tours
- Help the mahout for washing and feeding sumatran elephant
- Walking explore the tangkahan village
- Cross a long bridge in tangkahan with beautiful view of jungle
- See a smallest hotspring nearly jungle reastaurant
- Drive journey to tangkahan by local jeep with fast view of big palm oil plantation
DAY 1 - Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel - Bukit Lawang
Arrive at Kualanamu Airport or staying at Medan hotel, We will pick up you than drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Sumatran Orangutan, Sumatran Tiger, Sumatran Elephant, White handed Gibbon and etc. Check in Bukit Lawang Accommodation (We will book)
DAY 2 - Bukit Lawang - One day jungle trekking for Sumatran Orangutan
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will follow 3-4 hours jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna. Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Jungle Trek and End by Walking back to Accommodation, The rest of the day is free leisure. (RIVER TUBING - additional cost)
DAY 3 - Tangkahan - One day tours for Sumatran Elephant
Off road with Local Jeep to Tangkahan, its a One Day Trip Tours Bukit Lawang – Tangkahan – Bukit Lawang, start earlie morning takes abouts 2 hours passing by palm oil plantation track and rural areas, a bit bumpy drive but its great fun!!, Arrive at Tangkahan Elephant Sanctuary, Its your time with the Biggest mammal in the World. You will have one hour, Joining and Help Mahout bathe and feeding Elephant in the Batang River, the activity will give you amazing experience, because you will get up closed and personal with elephant. The elephant will spray you water, Great Shower !!,
After elephant just relaxing or walking arround in the Tangkahan Area, Than your turn back to Bukit Lawang and free at leisure.
DAY 4 - Check Out / Bukit Lawang - Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel
We will drop you to Medan hotel or Kualanamu Airport ( We also possible to drop you to Berastagi or Kualanamu Airport with additional cost).
This is our best deal!!
- 1 Person - 290 Euro / Person
- 2 Person - 200 Euro / Person
- 3 Person - 185 Euro / Person
- 4 Person - 170 Euro / Person
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
- Full Name :
- Total Of Pax :
- Tour Date Active :
- Tour Code : JS-4D1DTKHPP
- Photo Passport For Register :
- Transport Pick up from Kualanamu Airport or Medan Hotel
- Transport Drop from Bukit Lawang to Kualanamu Airport or Medan Hotel
- Car with driver, petrol and parking fees
- Full Days Jungle Trekking Orangutan
- Washing and Feeding Sumatra Elephant In Tangkahan
- Transport Bukit Lawang Tangkahan (Retrun)
- 2 Night staying in Bukit Lawang Hotel (We will Book)
- English speakig guide
- Assistance and Porter
- All entrannce fees and Park Permit
- All Meal during trekking
- Snack, Fruit and Mineral water during trekking
WHAT TO BRING
What you should prefer for Jungle Trekking to See Orangutan in the Gunung Leuser National Park
- Long Pant / Short Pants
- Hikking shoes or sport shoes
- Insect Reppellant
- Personal Medicine
- Camera / Phone.
What you should bring for Tangkahan Tours, Elephant sanctuary.
- Tshirt and Extra tshirt
- Long or Short pants
- Insect reppellant
- Camera / Phone