5 Days Tours (3 Days Jungle Trekking)
The 3 days jungle trekking in bukit lawang, Gunung Leuser National Park, allows you to go deeper into the Jungle Sumatra, or to explore more point within it. Spend two nights at two different jungle camps, Enjoy meal expertly prepared by our guides. Get hot and sweaty walking up narrow jungle trails – and then wash it all off in the unimaginably delicious cool water at a pure, fresh mountain stream as you swim at the end of each day.
TOUR INFORMATION :
TOUR CODE : JS-5D3DPP
DESCRIPTION : 3 Days jungle trekking, 2 night staying Campsite
REGION : Bukit Lawang, Gunung Leuser National Park
DURATION TREK : 3 Days 2 Night
AVAILABLITY : Everyday
PICK UP : Medan / Kualanamu Airport / Berastagi / Lake Toba
TIME : On Request
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS :
- Explore Bukit Lawang Jungle
- Entrance the Gunung Leuser National Park Gate
- 3 Days adventure in sumatran jungle and staying in the 2 different campiste
- See Sumatran orangutan and other wildlife
- Learning about medical plant with our knowledge guide
- Learning a set up jungle campsite
- Cook learning with our jungle chef
- Enjoying a dinner in the middle of the jungle
- Morning alarm with sound birds and gibbon
- River Tubing on Bahorok river
- Fast view of green heart of sumatra
SAMPLE ITINERARY :
Day 1 : Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel - Bukit Lawang
Today you arrive in Kualanamu Airport Medan, than you drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Orangutan, Tiger, Elephant , Gibbon and etc.
Day 2 : Bukit Lawang - Jungle Campsite 1.
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will start jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna.Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Enjoying a little picnic by Indonesian Lunch Packed prepared by team. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Learn about setting up camp in the Sumatran jungle on arrival to your campsite and assist in building a fire to cook your dinner. Your local guide is well versed in “camp cooking” dine under the stars surrounded by the eerie sounds of the jungle. Your Local Guide will be playing a few game and trick for enjoy a fun night and happy with a little snack, tea or coffee before sleeping.
Day 3 : Jungle Campsite 1 - Campsite 2.
Good Morning...... When you wakeup, the team will give you a little snack with tea or coffee. Enjoy your jungle morning with sound of birds and gibbon. Packing all your belonging and start venture walk through Jungle, and big chance to see wild animal.
Day 4 : Jungle Campsite 2 - Bukit Lawang
Enjoy your last day in the Gunung Leuser National Park. than trekking to waterfall, and Relaxing. At noon we prepare tube for nice and experience tubing (traditional rafting) back to bukit lawang Accommodation. The rest of day is free at leisure. you can swim or take a beautiful walk to the local village nearby
Day 5 : Check Out / BUKIT LAWANG - Medan Hotel / Kualanamu AIrport
Today you will drive back to Kualanamu Airport for your onward flight to other destination.
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transport pick up from Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel to Bukit Lawang
- Transport Drop from Bukit Lawang to Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel
- Comfortable Car,Fuel and Driver
- 3 Days Jungle Trekking in the Gunung Leuser National Park.
- English-Speaking Guide for Jungle Trekking
- All Camping Equipment.
- All entrance permit
- Meal during trekking
- Tol and Parking fees
- River Tubing after Trekking.
- ACCOMMODATION room in Bukit Lawang
WHAT TO BRING :
- Small / Medium Backpack,
- Mosquito repellant,
- Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites).
- Shorts T-shirts
- Close Shoes (Sport or Hikking Shoes) with long sock better !!
- Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card
- Rain Coat or Rain jacket.
- Flipflops / Sandals
- Headlamp / Tourch,
- Toothbrush/ toothpaste,
- Toilet paper.
- Extra Tshirt : one or two set of long / lightweight clothes for sleeping,
- Extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes
- Basic personal medical kit & prescriptions,
- Raincover for backpack,