5 Days Tours Orangutan and Vulcano
Sumatra tour and trekking 5 days 4 night, Start bukit lawang for jungle trekking orangutan and camping than journey to berastagi for hikking in the volcano mountain. Absolut amazing total tours in five days !!, Lets Hikking in Bukit Lawang to see the real wildlife in their habitat stay overnight in the deep sumatran forest and join us hikking in berastagi to see Vulcano with beautifull sunset or sunrise and explore a Berastagi village.
- Tour Code : JS-5D2DVPP
- Description Activity : 2D1N Jungle Camping Trekking Orangutan and Hikking Sinabung Volcano Berastagi
- Duration Tour : 5 Day 4 Night Tours (Bukit Lawang - Berastagi)
- Available : Every Day
**** All timing are estimated and for reference purpose only, actual timing will be provided prior your departure.
- Explore 2 days 1 night camping in the jungle
- Orangutan and other wildlife experince
- Cooking and learning with our jungle chef
- Learning a setup a jungle campsite
- Enjoying a dinner in the middle of the jungle.
- Wakeup morning with jungle alarm with sound of gibbon and other wildlife
- River tubing in bahorok river
- Walk in the nature area of gunung leuser national park
- Visit lumbhini temple, fruit market and etc.
- Hiking sunrise in vulcano
- See a karonese culture
Day 01 : Kualanamu Airport – Bukit Lawang
Arrive at Kualanamu Airport or staying at Medan Hotel, We will pick up you than drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Sumatran Orangutan, Sumatran Tiger, Sumatran Elephant, White handed Gibbon and etc.
- Includes : Transport Pick up with Driver, Petrol and Parking fees
- Check in at Bukit Lawang Accommodation
- Explore a Bukit Lawang Village (Depending your arrival time)
- Free to Relax. Enjoying a Scenery from veranda of your Accommodation.
Day 2 : Bukit Lawang – 2 Days Jungle Trekking Staying at Campsite
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will follow 6-7 hours jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna. Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Enjoying a little picnic by Indonesian Lunch Packed prepared by team. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Learn about setting up camp in the Sumatran jungle on arrival to your campsite and assist in building a fire to cook your dinner. Your local guide is well versed in “camp cooking” dine under the stars surrounded by the eerie sounds of the jungle. Your Local Guide will be playing a few game and trick for enjoy a fun night and happy with a little snack, tea or coffee before sleeping.
- Includes : 2 Days Trekking and 1 Night staying at Jungle Camp
- Meal during trekking (2xLunch, 1xBreakfast, 1xDinner, Fresh fruit, Snack and Mineral Water)
- Camping Equipment and Porter
- Entrance Permit Park, Camera fees, English speaking guide and Assistance
Day 3 : Jungle Campsite – Bukit Lawang
Good Morning...... When you wakeup, the team will give you a little snack with tea or coffee. Enjoy your jungle morning with sound of birds and gibbon, Relaxing , swimming and Enjoy your last day in the Gunung Leuser National Park. After Lunch a Jungle trek ends by walking back to Accommodation. The rest of day is free at leisure. The rest is your own program, you can swim or take a beautiful walk to the local village nearby.
- Includes : River Tubing back to Bukit Lawang
- Second stay at Bukit Lawang Accommodation
Day 4 : Bukit Lawang - Berastagi
After breakfast you will drive to Brastagi by private transport. You will drive at 08.00am from Bukit Lawang, takes 5-6 hours to berastagi. On the way you will stop Visit Shwedagon pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini, Fruit Market and other. Arrival in Berastagi, Check in at Accommodation Free to Relax. Enjoying a view from veranda of your Accommodation. or you can walk around of a nearby village to experience the local way of life.
- Check out from Bukit Lawang -
- Includes : Transport with Driver, Petrol and Parking fees
- Visit Taman Lumbhini
- Visit Fruit Market in Berastagi
- Check in Berastagi Accommodation.
Day 5 : Berastagi – Medan Hotel / Kualanamu Airport
EARLIE Morning you should be wake up and get ready to climb the Sibayak volcano. The sibayak volcano stands at over 2000 meters and is still active. You can witness the beautiful view from the top of the volcano. And at noon 12.10pm, we will out from berastagi, we drop you to Medan Hotel or Kualanamu Airport to catch flight for other destination. End your Tours with us.
- Includes : Hikking to Sibayak Mount for Amazing SunRise
- Transport Back to Medan Hotel / Flight Night (Driver, Petrol and Parking fees)
Excludes : Medan Hotel (If you staying at Medan)
This is our best deal!!
- 1 Person - 400 Euro / Person
- 2 Person - 230 Euro / Person
- 3 Person - 205 Euro / Person
- 4 Person - 185 Euro / Person
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Send All your information via WHATSAPP or EMAIL
- Full Name :
- Total Of Pax :
- Tour Date Active :
- Tour Code : JS-5D2DVPP
- Photo Passport For Register :
WHAT TO BRING
What you should prefer before start two days jungle trekking to Gunung Leuser National Park :
- T-shirt (+extra tshirt for night time)
- Long pants or Short pant (+extra pant for night time)
- Swimming wear and Towel
- Hikking Shoes or Sport shoes
- Medium / Small Backpack
- Flipflops or water shoes
- Personal Medicine
- Insect Reppellant
- Extra plastick for garbage or wet clothes
- Camera / Phone with extra batteray
HOTLINE : +6281364108007 EMAIL : SEND NOW